Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Eggs & Roses - Thursday, August 23


On Thursday the 23rd of August I'll be doing an extended reading as part of the 'Eggs & Roses' spoken word and literature series at La Trobe University's Bundoora campus.

I'll be reading my stuff (both old and new), discussing the origins of my work, and generally talking shit about the intersection of poetry, technology and madness (or something along those lines). Questions and audience interaction will be encouraged!

Eggs & Roses is running every Thursday during second semester, from 4:30pm in room 431 of the Humanities 2 building at La Trobe Bundoora Campus. A campus map is available from here.

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a fine spot of advertorial, Stu. If anyone wants more information about Eggs & Roses, please drop me an e-pistle: alexis 'dot' harley 'at' latrobe.edu.au

    ReplyDelete