Friday, May 25, 2007

digitalia (2007)


every day here
at the image farm

dum-dee-dum
crop & resize

I’m shrinking into, becoming
synonymous with my work

am this low-cost ‘virtusurgery’

am ‘his’ & ‘her’ sightlines

*

every day here
looking for some other face

out in the pseudo-rain,
packet traffic

not another me for chrissakes

will someone come visit,
feign interest

have their cowled, smoky needs
deluge my inbox?


*

photograph is a spell,
curse

seductively true

*

desked, but
pumping the brakes

(praying for
glue to meld the storm together)

I am a fat, balding forgery
with a swipe-card

2 comments:

  1. You've been tagged for a meme... from a post at 10,000 things

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this.

    Am glad I now have a chance to read some of your creations.

    This very detailed comment has been brought to you by:

    Dale.

    ReplyDelete