Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Conversation with self & others (2008)


Waiting for a response
waiting for a grip on what’s dripping by

& to easily receive
tongues
from anywhere

but you are all
silent as lice.

Data sent
and aiming for

that area
inside
of your lungs.

Thank you for listening.

*

How to travel within
lockdown domesticity:

ingest caffeine

rethink my clothes
to head into town

but town is gone,
is just photos


& then who am I
heading into town –
some ornamental ghost?

In my ignorance I
will measure my cloud-head against you.
Sorry to have to meet like this.

*

Who amongst you
kick the
unthought stuff

&
know how to receive same?

Check your source code,
output settings.


Only this is what I want
to learn; shoot books
in my arm.

Though before we spin despair
in dead syntax
additional purchases may be necessary.

A mind always
celestial is no mind at all –

I found pills and ate them.
I am looking at everything as material

for later

but through material
to reach something
mis-read that

I thought of you, and knew.

The internet is watching.
I have evolved,
am numbered.


Flutter & clap your fear
like the national anthem.

It was good to hear from you;

time to let you go.


Below: Lego interpretation of Escher's Relativity by Andrew Lipson.



No comments:

Post a Comment